Purpose Meditation
冥想使命
Sit quietly, close your eyes and gently listen to this meditation on our purpose.
安靜的坐著, 閉上雙眼並輕輕的傾聽這段冥想, 我們的使命.
Close your eyes. Relax. Call in all that is creative within you. And ask for Heaven’s help.
閉上雙眼. 放輕鬆. 邀請所有在你內心有創造力獨創的心靈. 呼求老天的幫助.
You are worthy of it and that’s what it is for. You came to earth. It was going to be an exciting adventure.
你是值得擁有它而擁有就是它的目的. 你來到地球. 它曾經是一個很興奮的冒險.
You filled your backpack with all the gifts you would need.
你的揹包裝滿所有你需要的禮物.
You chose the perfect family to discover these gifts, and in redeeming your gifts and your family you would redeem yourself, saving them.
你選擇了完美家庭來發現這些禮物, 而在挽回你的禮物及家庭同時, 就會救贖自己, 拯救家人.
You would be free and you would know the way to free the world – to save the world.
你會得到自由, 而你會知道讓世界自由的方法-拯救全世界.
The promise you made, the sacred promise – your soul promise, your purpose.
你答應的, 神聖的承諾-靈魂的承諾, 你的使命.
Remember how you thought, “I will give this wonderful gift to the world”.
記得你曾經打算如何, ”我會給出世界這絕妙不可思議的禮物”.
What was it that you promised you would give? “I will give this.
你答應給出的才華禮物是什麼?” 我願意給出這些.
Is it possible that I will do it? It seems it cannot be done.
我願意這麼給出有可能嗎? 它似乎無法辦到.
The odds are too much against it. But that’s the mission I want.
反對對抗的可能性太大. 但它是我想要的任務.
That’s the purpose I want. I want that one. Nothing can stop me. I wont get caught in the traps.
是我想要的使命. 我要那一個使命. 沒什麼可阻擋我. 我不會被陷阱逮到.
I wont take on the pain. I’ll travel light. My touch will free people.
我不採納痛苦. 我要在光中行走. 我的連繫會釋放大家.
My mind will bless people. My heart will carry people like a mother. I will be their strength”.
我的心靈願意祝福大家. 我的心願意像母親般支持大家. 我願意成為他們的力量”.
What was it you promised? Have you been keeping your promise?
你承諾的是什麼? 你是否信守你的承諾?
We got here and forgot everything. We’ve been in such anguish, when we forgot we felt that we were forgotten.
我們來到地球並忘記一切. 我們的身心曾是這麼的苦悶, 當我們忘記時, 感到我們被遺忘.
We couldn’t feel that place of strength, and purpose and love. And this place we came to seemed like a terrible mistake.
我們無法感受力量, 及使命和愛的所在. 而我們來到此地似乎是一個可怕的錯誤.
A place of loss. A forbidden place, where we have wandered like a stranger in a strange land.
一個失敗之處. 禁忌之處, 那兒我們像一位陌生人處在陌生之地.
But we can’t give up. We can’t just quit. We have heard the call of our own heart.
但我們無法放棄. 我們不能就這樣放棄. 我們聽到自己內心的召喚.
We will find a better way. We thought we had to do it all ourselves.
我們會找到更好的方法. 我們認為全都要自己作.
We tried to carry it all. It’s impossible to carry. It’s too much.
我們嘗試揹起所有一切. 太重了.根本不可能揹負.
Only in partnership with Heaven, only in partnership with our brothers and sisters – only then can it be done.
唯有與老天合夥, 唯有與自己的兄弟姐妹合夥-唯有這樣然後才能完成.
And now, at this time in your life, what are you called for?
而目前, 在你生命這個時刻, 你被召喚的是什麼?
What is true for you to do? At this time in the world a birth is about to happen.
對你所作所為什麼才合乎真理? 此時在世界就快要有一個新生發生.
The birth of a new world. It was not by accident that you came at this time to help the world.
一個全新的世界就要誕生. 在此時你來幫助全世界不是意外.
You’ve come in and you are what is needed. One person with enough faith, blessings, heart, prayer, grace – with one person everything can change.
你已經來了你是被需要的. 一個人有足夠的信心, 祝福, 真心, 祈禱, 恩典-只要有個人每件事能改變.
Yes, your purpose seems impossible. But you are not alone. Open your mind.
是的, 你的使命似乎不可能. 但你不是獨自一人. 敞開你的心靈.
Open your heart. Can you hear the call? It’s your call to yourself.
敞開心. 你是否聽到召喚? 它是你對自己的召喚.
It’s your promise - the song of your soul. Would you embrace this?
它是你的承諾-你唱的靈魂之歌. 你是否願意擁抱這些?
Would you give yourself, withholding nothing?
你是否願意, 一點都不保留付出自己?
Would you give all of yourself? Your love is needed.
你是否願意付出自己的一切? 你的愛是被需要的.
Your friendship, your smile, your wisdom and the grace that pours through you.
你的友誼, 你的微笑, 你的智慧及透過你恩典.
With Heaven’s strength behind it, you can do anything.
以老天支持的力量, 你可以做任何事..
Do you feel who walks with you? You have friends in high places.
你是否感覺誰與你同行? 你有位朋友在高處.
Your ancestors, those who have gone before, your angels, your guides, and other heavenly friends walk with you.
你的祖先, 那些早已歸去, 你的天使, 你的引導, 及其他住在天上的朋友與你同行.
A host of Heaven walks with you. How could you have forgotten? The answer is inside you.
天主與你同行. 你怎麼能忘記? 答案就在你心中.
It is inside your heart. It was always there. Remember? Remember what you came for?
就在你內心深處. 永遠在那裏. 記得嗎? 記得你來的目的嗎?
Remember what you came to give? Remember who you are? Your life is precious.
記得你要來給出什麼? 記得你是誰? 你的生命很珍貴.
You are the one who can make the difference. You are God’s child. And therefore you are God’s meaning.
你就是讓事情不一樣的人. 你是神的小孩. 因此你對神是有意義的..
How could you doubt yourself? All that God is behind you.
你怎能懷疑自己? 神支持你所有的一切.
How does your soul measure success?
你的靈魂是如何橫量成功?
What is success in the deepest part of your mind?
在你心靈最深處成功是什麼?
On the last day of your life would you go with a full heart, and the feeling that your mission was accomplished? 在
你生命最後一天你願意以滿滿的心, 並感覺到你人生的使命完成?
If you have given it all, holding nothing back, you will know your soul’s fulfilment.
如果你已給出一切, 毫無保留, 會明白你的靈魂履行完成的使命.
Open to the timelessness of your soul. You will find a place of pure giving and receiving deep inside of you.
對永恆的靈魂敞開. 會發現在你內心純粹給予及接受之處.
You will find the beauty of the garden of your soul.
會發現靈魂美麗的花園.
And the transcendence that will lead you home to Oneness.
超越會帶你回到合一的家.
Nothing less than giving all of your self will satisfy you. Anything less than that is beneath you.
沒什麼比付出整個自己更讓你滿意. 任何少於付出整個自己與你毫不相稱.
You are beauty. You are magnificence. You are God’s child. Be not afraid. Be at peace.
你是美. 你是不凡的. 你是神的孩子. 不要害怕. 處在和平裏.
Remember Who walks with you? Remember what you came for?
記得有誰與你同行? 記的你來的目的?
沒有留言:
張貼留言